The Intrinsic Evil of Evolutionary Humanism In 1920, Winston Churchill spoke of a group of Enlightenment conspirators who had produced a perverted system of anti-morals and gnostic-philosophy â€œas malevolent as Christianity was benevolent, which, if not arrested would shatter irretrievably all that Christianity has rendered possible.â€ He observed that this malignant worldview â€œhas been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. This worldwide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality has been steadily growing.â€ (Zionism versus Bolshevism)
This malevolent system of warped morals and anti-human philosophy entered into the world during the Enlightenment, where it seems as if another Garden of Eden seduction occurred. It appears as though certain Enlightenment thinkersâ€”Hegel, Saint Simon, Rousseau, Comte, Darwin, and Marx, among others, ate of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, and each man received certain ideas that when combined with the others, produced a malignancy filled system of gnostic-philosophy comparable to a grimoire of goetia (black magic) which, like Sauronâ€™s One Ring, holds out for the bearer a seductive illusion of power, wealth, and glory. The key to the power, according to the grimoire, is through the reversal of human norms, natural law, and the social institutions so necessary for the continuance of mankind. In his book, The Everlasting Man, G. K. Chesterton described the reversal process as the â€˜theology of demonsâ€™ and said it is sadistically anti-human and anti-childhood. It is intrinsically evil.
In itsâ€™ guise as Marxist Communism and National Socialism (Nazism) it unleashed a sadistic anti-human holocaust of planetary dimensions. From Hitlerâ€™s ovens to the killing fields of Lenin, Stalin, Mao Zedung, Pol Pot, Kim Il-Sung, Kim Jong-Il, and Fidel Castro there runs interconnecting rivers of human blood. One hundred million lives were consumed in the demonic quest for the creation of a utopian heaven on earth and a perfected New Man.
Even as rivers of blood still flowed from the earthly Hells created by modern gnostics, communism itself began to shape-shift into something innocuous seeming in order that it could slither into and infect Christendom and the very fortress of Christianity, the United States. It disguised itself as Fabianism, progressive liberalism secular humanism, and then later as green environmentalism, New Age, radical feminism and a plethora of other social justice causes.
Soon, subversive stealth campaigns were launched. One was for the purpose of perverting our language and to insert the word â€˜socialâ€™ into every conceivable area. This was in order to plant the thought that â€˜socialâ€™ infuses everything with a positive content. Another was for the purpose of instilling a sense of guilt within Americans. Americans found themselves being frequently reminded of both their individual failures and of the evil perpetrated by their traditional culture and nation. A constantly expanding range of â€˜victimsâ€™ who had been â€˜unfairlyâ€™ treated and thus deserving of â€˜specialâ€™ treatment were paraded before Americans to ensure that the conscience of Americans remained troubled.
Phony civil rights and sexual liberation movements which were social justice (communist) agendas in disguise were launched. They served two purposes: they bulldozed our Rule of Law and individual rights aside in order that these could be supplanted with â€˜group rights,â€™ and they worked as dynamite upon human norms and social institutions. They were also insidiously disguised attacks upon childhood and childhood innocence.
Marching in unison with the other campaigns was one whose purpose was the perversion of transcendent natural law and more specifically, the all-important â€˜first principleâ€™ articulated in our Declaration of Independence: the inalienable right to life. By the use of what J. Budziszewski (What We Canâ€™t Not Know) termed â€˜black magic spells of imposture and unravelingâ€™ (a reversal process); shock troops of evil perverted the foundational principles of right and wrong. Because the new morals they created had an air of plausibility, Americans accepted them. Thus theyâ€™ve successfully supplanted the sanctity of life principle with an ever expanding range of â€˜new moralsâ€™ such as the â€˜sanctity of choiceâ€™ (who wants a woman to die while giving birth?) the â€˜sanctity of the environmentâ€™ (who doesnâ€™t want clean air and water?).
Using the same process of reversal, they began to supplant human norms (traditional marriage for instance) and manâ€™s created condition (the two created sexes, male and female) with perverted â€˜new moralsâ€™ based in notions of sexual orientation, consent, choice, and privacy. These new morals, like the phony civil rights and sexual liberation movements, are also disguised attacks upon children and childhood innocence.
The infiltration and infestation was a success. The minds of Western Europeans and Americans had become sufficiently darkened and disordered. Mankind had been successfully conditioned to accept that his new place in the scheme of life was no longer transcendent to the creation as taught by Christianity, but below and in submission to it. Mankind would henceforth be found guilty of existing, and through his existence, be found guilty of causing global change: hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, and other natural phenomenon. The intrinsically evil worldview had finally stepped out of the shadows and revealed an appalling goggle-eyed face of neo-paganism.
The stage had been set for the next phase of their plan to redeem the world from the evil of humankind. The campaigns to debase humanity, to destroy social and human norms, and to eliminate the human plague organisms began apace.
Humans As Nonpersons and Plague Species
1. â€œSaying homo sapiens are a â€˜plague species,â€™ the London Zoo opened a new exhibit featuring--eight humans. We have set up this exhibit to highlight the spread of man as a plague species and to communicate the importance of manâ€™s place in the planetâ€™s ecosystem.â€ (Human Beings: Plague Species; WorldNet Daily, 2005) 2. â€œHuman beings, as a species, have no more value than slugs.â€ (Earth First! Journal editor John Daily) 3. â€œTo feed a starving child is to exacerbate the world population problem.â€ (Yale professor Lamont Cole) 4. â€œThe only hope for the world is to make sure there is not another United States.â€ (Michael Oppenheimer, Environmental Defense Fund) 5. â€œUntil such time as homo sapiens decide to rejoin nature, (we) can only hope for the right virus to come along.â€ (David Graber, research biologist with the National Park Service) 6. â€œNonpersons or potential persons cannot be wrongedâ€¦because death does not deprive them of something they value.â€ (John Harris, Sir David Alliance professor of bioethics, University of Manchester, England)
On the Elimination of Human Weeds
1. â€œIn searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fill the bill. All these dangers are caused by human interventionâ€¦the real enemyâ€¦is humanity itself.â€ (The First Global Revolution, published by the Club of Rome) Note: The Club of Rome bills itself as a global think tank. Itâ€™s comprised of New Age scientists, economists, businessmen, international high civil servants, university presidents, members of parliament, heads of state, and former heads of state from all five continents. They describe themselves as people â€œwho believe that the future of humankind is not determined once and for all.â€ In other words, with 'God dead,' the world and mankind are in a state of continuous evolutionary change.
2. â€œIn Guyana, within 2 years, it (DDT) had almost eliminated malariaâ€¦my chief quarrel with DDTâ€¦is that it has greatly added to the population problem.â€ (Alexander King, former president of the Club of Rome) Note: In the 60â€™s, a group of depopulation environmentalists conspired to have DDT banned from being used to control mosquitoes and malaria. The subsequent banning of DDT resulted in millions of deaths.
3. â€œI do not pretend that birth control is the only way in which population can be kept from increasing. There are othersâ€¦If a Black Death could be spread throughout the world once in every generation survivors could procreateâ€¦without making the world too fullâ€¦the state of affairs might be unpleasant but what of it? Really high-minded people are indifferent to suffering, especially that of others.â€ (Bertrand Russell, The Impact of Science on Society)
Note: Although theyâ€™ve not managed to spread a Black Death, they have managed to ignite a worldwide conflagration of STDS and AIDS. Keep in mind that itâ€™s progressives, liberals and their international cohorts who have been preaching their anti-gospel of â€˜salvation and redemption by sexâ€™ (safe sex). What they donâ€™t want you to know is that itâ€™s the environment (Gaia) that they are trying to save from the human plague. Causing human weeds to become diseased, sterile, psychologically damaged, or to die is part of their scheme to redeem the world.
Ask yourselves why there has been no logical response to this plague. Why, for instance, has there been no call to quarantine the infected? And in the face of mounting death tolls (468,000 dead from AIDs since 1981), why do they continue to teach your children to engage in the very behaviors which they know to be the cause of death? The CDC (2002) reports that 16,000 deaths from AIDs occur annually. Another 40,000 new cases of infection occur within the same time frame. There are 1 million cases of HIV, 31-50 million of herpes simplex, 24 million of HPV, and 1 million cases of chronic hepatitis B.
Now connect the dots between the Aids and STDs devastations and the 486,000,000 surgically and chemically induced abortions between 1965-1996 (www.rockforlife.org). It would appear that America is on a slippery-slope to committing demographic suicide.
How Many Should We Allow To Exist?
1. â€œThe total world population should be no more than 2 billion rather than the current 5.6 billion.â€ (Cornell University professor David Pimentel, speaking before the American Assoc. for the Advancement of Science) 2. â€œThe damage people cause is a function of demographicsâ€¦One American burdens the earth much more than 20 Bangladeshesâ€¦In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day.â€ (Jacques Cousteau, the UNESCO Courier, Nov. 1991) 3. â€œCut the population by 90%â€ (Dr. Sam Keen, Gorbachev Conference in San Francisco)
In speaking before the Commonwealth Club in San Francisco on Sept. 15, 2003, Michael Crichton told his audience, â€œcertain human social structuresâ€¦canâ€™t be eliminated from society. One of thoseâ€¦is religion. Today it is said we live in a secular society in whichâ€¦the best people, the most enlightenedâ€¦do not believe in any religion. Butâ€¦you cannot eliminate religion from the psyche of mankindâ€¦suppress it in one form; itâ€¦re-emerges in another form. Today, one of the most powerful religions in the Western World is environmentalism.â€
Environmentalism (worshipping the creation) in conjunction with Darwinism (the anti-creation myth disguised as science that validates this lethal brew) and Chestertonâ€™s â€˜theology of the demonsâ€™â€”these are the elements that comprise the most intrinsically evil religion ever known to mankind. A religious worldview which Stephane Courtois (The Black Book of Communism) condemned as a criminal ideology that attracts narcissists, diabolical narcissists, and megalomaniac psychopaths such as Stalin. And unless we can arrest it, as Churchill declared, it will â€œshatter irretrievably all that Christianity has rendered possible.â€
Copyright Linda Kimball 2009 http://patriotsandliberty.com/ About the writer: Linda is a writer and author of numerous published articles and essays on culture, politics, and worldview. She is a member of the New Media Alliance and MoveOff.
Sources The Population Control Agenda, Stanley K. Monteith, MD Intellectual Morons, Daniel J. Flynn Americaâ€™s Thirty Years War, Balint Vazsonyi What We Canâ€™t Not Know, J. Budziszewski The Everlasting Man, GK Chesterton