Woth ReadingDoug Giles
Given Islamâ€™s enslavement of women and the Sharia erection of the Cordoba Initiativeâ€™s chief con man, Abdul Rauf, youâ€™d think N.O.W. and their ilk would now be raising more Cain about this Ground Zero Mosque than they are about Sarah Palin.
Why should one think this? Well, itâ€™s principally because Sharia kind of sha-whizzes on hard-won womenâ€™s rights, thatâ€™s sha-why. Duh. Yet weâ€™re not hearing a whole heck of a lot from the fiery feminists regarding this Ground Zero affront and what it could entail for the girls among us. Yep, weâ€™re hearing crickets from the virulent vixens of the lovely Left who vie for womenâ€™s rights.
And Hollywood, where are the bra burners of Tinseltown? I figured theyâ€™d be on this topic of Muslim mama oppression like Clinton on a chunky intern, but alas â€¦ nada. Why the silence, pussycats? Does it not jive with your agenda? Yâ€™know, the fact that some rapscallion like Rauf can actually table support for Sharia law and then go balls-to-the-wall with building a Mosque within spitting distance from where we were attacked on 9/11, and then youâ€”the supposed champions of chicks everywhereâ€”do not go Twisted Sister over this bloody BS is both odd and revealing.
Nope, the femsâ€™ fixation remains on Palin. Palin is the threat. Palin is the She Devil. Palin is the one who gets the nasty jabsâ€”and not Islam and the potential spread of Sharia from sea to shining sea.
I know what you fembots are thinking: Sharia canâ€™t happen here, right? Cha? Yes, weâ€™d never allow Muslims to take us back to Bedrock legislatively. And Iâ€™m equally sure thatâ€™s what our snaggle-toothed feminist cousins in the UK thought right up until September 2008.
Facts be damned, however. For the feminists, the menacing foe they have to stave off remains Sarah and not Sharia.
Last time I checked, liberal lassies, Mrs. Palin does not believe that â€¦
- Women are inferior to men.
- Women should have fewer rights and responsibilities than Larry the Cable Guy.
- Women count for one-half of a dude in giving evidence in a court of law.
- Women should be horse whipped if they ever make their husband feel like a dork.
- Victoriaâ€™s Secret Miraculous Bra (with extreme level 5 cleavage) makes God angry.
- Women canâ€™t say squat in regard to whom theyâ€™ll marry, what theyâ€™ll wear, where theyâ€™ll live, or whether or not they can divorce their cheating and/or abusive husband.
- Girls can be wed beginning at the ripe old age of frickinâ€™ nine.
- Women should be cool with hubby having a couple of hoochies or female slaves on the side.
- Women, on the pretext of â€œhonor,â€ should be locked up, isolated and unable to have a girlsâ€™ night out at Mangoâ€™s on Ocean Drive.
Yep, last time I checked, Miss Sarah ainâ€™t down with the above, but you know who is? Iâ€™ll tell you (because your lack of Ground Zero Mosque angst is auguring for the return to the cave man era): the Crapslinger Extraordinaire, Ground Zeroâ€™s grand zero, male chauvinist Imam Abtool Rauf. He likey Sharia.
So, my question is this: From an equal rights standpoint, why in Godâ€™s name do you, the Liberal ladies who are supposedly so earnest for fair treatment for the fairer sex, go after Palin and not the womenâ€™s rights-refusing Imams who think Sharia is the shizznah?
*Watch my video: â€œSharia Law Meets Shania Twain: Imagine!â€ : http://worth-reading-blog.blogspot.com/2010/08/why-do-feminists-attack-sarah-and-not.html