By Daily Mail Reporter A two-year-old girl was burned to death as she slept after her brother set fire to their home, telling his parents the 'voices in his head' made him do it.
Shea Shea Yates, was found dead in her bed at her trailer park home in Petersburg, Virginia, on Monday morning. Her father, Cecil Yates, said it took only six minutes to burn the mobile home to the ground. He tried desperately to save her but the smoke and flames were too much.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2097932/Toddler-burned-death-sleeping-brother-7-set-trailer-home.html#ixzz1lnDif9QT