1) ....Educated people become so unfamiliar with small business that they began to believe that a company will practically build itself as long as the government provides roads, street signs, and police?
2) ...Freedom change from something we should all be seeking to something we're supposed to be terrified to face without the government holding our hands?
3) ...We stop asking, "Can we afford this?" along with "Is this a good idea?" when it comes to government programs?
4) ...Demanding that people come to this country legally if they want to stay here and become citizens become too much to ask?
5) ....We start rewarding victims so richly for victimhood that we have to wonder if every unseen hate crime is real or a staged charade to receive public sympathy? Read More: http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2012/09/04/25_questions_about_what_the_hell_has_happened_to_america/page/full/